Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THURSDAY IT IS!!!

I can't even believe it but Thursday is the day that we will FINALLY be able to meet our son!!!! The doctor just called with the news that his lungs are mature and that it's a go!! You'd think that I'd be more nervous right now, but mostly I am just so overwhelmed with excitement, I can hardly stand it! So this is how the day "should" play out...

5:30 we arrive at the hospital
7:30 c-section begins
8:00 we'll be parents!!! :)

ok, the rest of the day we really have no idea, the Gibblet will most likely have his surgery by 1:00. We will post updates here as often as possible, so keep your computers on!! Love to you all! OH, and most importantly...thank you SO much for all of your prayers!! They worked! :) Keep 'em coming! :)

Leigh

5 comments:

Nate and Emily said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him. We are always praying for you guys; your baby is going to be such a blessing, it's incredible!

amberWIRE said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! I know you must be thrilled to have an actual, for real date and time!! We are thinking of you both and will be praying on Thursday!!

Jon Den Houter said...

Yay! Little G here you come!

MommaKathi said...

You will all be in our prayers. Thursday sounds like a great day for a baby.
Kathi and Justin in Holland

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Congratulations! I just said a prayer for your little Gibblet. I'll be following you on the 24th with our baby and hope that we both will be exchanging wonderful pictures of our blessings and miracles of prayer manifest in our babies.