Thursday, October 23, 2008

our promised pics...





Well, there you have it...the begining stages of g-man's room. Sorry it took so long to post those!

Now...an update on our appt. Tues. IT WENT GREAT!! No real news to report, he is doing fantastic. He now weighs approx. 1 lb 4 oz. His little feet are still straight and he was moving and kicking all over the place! The ultrasound tech had the 3-D ultrasound on for awhile and we even saw him trying to suck his thumb! I know that being his mom, I'm probably a little biased, but I'm pretty sure that he is the cutest baby ever...by far. :) We can't tell you enough how much it means to us knowing that there are so many of you our there praying for us and our family, your prayers are felt each day and we feel so blessed! Andy wants you all to know that he has started growing out the beard...again. ugh! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww! I love his room! What cute bedding! You look great, too! I am so glad the appointment went well. I thought it was neat to get to check in on Gage every month. It's cool to watch them grow!

Jon Den Houter said...

What great news about your little gibblet! Praise the Lord! I'll keep praying.