Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Greyson Turns 4!!!

4 years old...what?!?!

Well we went for it... we did a Chucky Cheese birthday party. I'm not sure if any of you have been to Chucky Cheese on a saturday afternoon, but it's madness, pure madness. This is what we wanted to avoid. So...we scheduled Grey's party for 9:30 AM on a Sunday morning. perfect, no one goes to Chucky Cheese on a Sunday morning. We nailed it, it was great!

Yeah, Grey LOVES Chucky...and cake!



Lately Grey's been obsessed with music and dancing, at the party he showed off some of his moves!

check it out.




love to all,

Andy, Leigh, and Grey

4 comments:

Our family said...

Love the party and the dancing! Grey really can shake it! Miss you guys! XO, Ang and boys

Mariann said...

Our little boys are growing up! Greyson is such a handsome guy and it looks like he had a fantastic birthday party. My boys just HAVE to meet him someday -- my Jack would love a dance party :)

Selina said...

Happy Birthday Grey!!! Maddie sends lots of hugs!

Jill said...

I have been following your blog and I just love his birthday video! He is such a handsome little man! I have a 20 month old with spina bifida and I think he looks a lot like your son, both with spikey blonde hair and killer smiles :) Thanks for sharing! Your blog makes me smile and I enjoy showing my son his pictures! -Jill