Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Paper Towel...

A few weeks ago, Grey was in the bathroom on his potty and he spotted the toilet paper. He looked at it, pointed, and said "paper towel". I, of course laughed and laughed...a) because he had just called toilet paper paper towel, and b) because it was the first time he had ever said paper towel. Well, for the next few weeks he thought that it was HILARIOUS to call EVERYTHING a paper towel. (Admittedly, Andy and I laugh pretty much everytime he does this, we're an easy audience)

He thinks he's sooooo funny (and so do we)

Untitled from Leigh Gibbs on Vimeo.

14 comments:

Colleen said...

Hahaha, silly boy!

krousehouse said...

That is hilarious! And I love the way he says paper towel.

Stephanie said...

Okay, so I heard him to refer to the "paper towels" in your last video (where he says his colors) and noticed it then. It's such a proper word for such a young kid to say! I think Nate would just refer to it as "this". Love that he thinks he is funny stuff, it's so fun seeing their little personalities come out, isn't it? And Nate has that same Elmo shirt-just wore it the other day. AND we made a "house" today. Just had to share! Love that little Grey!!!

Joanna said...

CRACK ME UP!!! Once again David and I are wearing the silliest grins laughing somewhat silently (trying to be quiet cause Jet's in bed) and LOVING THIS BOY!! LOVE HIM!! Pey-puh tahwoh!!!!

Jo-Anne said...

What a little jokester. That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing! =)

Summers Family said...

That was really funny. He is so ADORABLE!!!!!

Kelly said...

So stinkin cute I can't stand it!!

Meinhardt Family said...

I'm cracking up watching him. Do me a favor and ask Grey to QUIT GROWING UP! He's so darn cute. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. You two are terrific parents.

Scasmflops said...

Soooo cute!!

Jill said...

That is SO CUTE!!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Oh My! So freaking cute! Love it! So silly!

Jessica said...

FUNNY! What Is with boys and beads TY loves them as well. It is the only that motivates him at therapy somedays. What funny boys.

Michelle fallman said...

Super cute! He is gonna be a jokester when he gets older!

The Dugan's said...

That's hilarious! He's so cute...and I think he knows it :)