Wednesday, December 8, 2010

hittin the hill

So it's getting cold here in Michigan these days, and with that comes snow. This past weekend we got a "dusting" on snow that left our yard with just enough snow to pull out the snow suits and dust off the sled! I was pretty sure Grey would love sledding, he was obsessed with going down the hill in our yard on his truck all summer, so i assumed he'd feel the same way on snow.

Right when i put him on the sled he got his "Lady Face" (by Lady Face I mean the little grin he gets when he hear's that Lady Antebelum song...) by the way he still loves that song, haha.
Anyway here he is going down for the first time.






He loved it every time down!



I'm pretty sure where going to be doing a lot of sledding this winter...and I can't wait!

love,

The Gibbs'

9 comments:

Jamie said...

So so so cute!

Scasmflops said...

:) Go Grey!!

Joanna said...

Adorable! So fun! I love that he is not scared of anything. And great new blog header! Beautiful!

Meinhardt Family said...

So cute! He looks like he's having a blast. I think you've got a fearless child on your hands.

Our family said...

Love the new pics! Oli would have a blast with Grey!

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

LOVE those pictures of Grey! So adorable. New picture at the top is so great...love that smile!

Jill said...

OMG, Lady Face!! LOL, that is way too cute!

krousehouse said...

That looks so fun! Makes me wish for snow in Florida! Wheeeeeee!

Amanda_in78 said...

Oh my! Love how excited he gets!